aim & objectives
To help create the conditions for an alternative to New Labour and the
building of a new, truly democratic society, where the right to vote counts,
by campaigning for:
- A conference of trade unionists, social,
community, youth, other organisations and individuals to decide upon
alternative political representation
- New forms of representative democracy such as Peoples Assemblies
at local and national level
- Democratisation of the ownership of economic and financial corporations
- Equal rights and justice for minority ethnic communities
- Suspension of financial payments to New Labour by the trade unions
- Alliances with movements for social justice in other countries
Be part of the Network.
WHO SHOULD COME?
All those who believe in the right to decide their own future
WHAT'S ON THE AGENDA?
Deciding on a political voice